Texas Divorce and Family Law | Criminal Attorney | Personal Injury Attorney
When you are faced with a legal hurdle, you deserve the compassion, knowledge, experience, and professionalism that Beverly J. Greely can provide. Since 1986, Beverly J. Greely has been committed to determining her clients' needs and helping them meet their legal goals in the areas of divorce and family law, criminal law, personal injury cases, wills and probate, mediation and appeals. Beverly J. Greely is "A LAWYER WHO CARES" and welcomes the opportunity to help you.
Approximately 90% of the law practice of Beverly J. Greely is in the area of divorce, child custody and family law, with the remaining 10% of the practice being in other areas. The case types include:
|Divorce||Division of Property|
|Child Custody||Child Support|
|Injury Cases||Wills / Probate||Business Formation||Other Areas|
Catch-up on the most recent legal topics, news and issues that appeared in the law blog of Beverly J. Greely:
If you are not sure that you have a case, please feel free to send us a brief summary of the facts of your circumstance for a free evaluation. DISCLAIMER
Beverly J. Greely provides legal services throughout the Texas, including the following counties:
The content on this website is for informational purposes only. The content on this website is not intended to be, nor should it be interpreted as, legal advice or opinion. Transmission and receipt of the information in this site and/or communication with the Beverly J. Greely via e-mail is not intended to create, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship between the Beverly J. Greely and any person or entity. The information contained in this website should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney concerning your unique circumstances.
The attorney responsible for the content of this website is Beverly J. Greely. The principal office of Beverly J. Greely, Attorney at Law / Mediator is located in Houston, Texas. Beverly J. Greely is licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas to practice law in the State of Texas.