The Law Office of Beverly J. Greely is available to offer legal representation throughout the State of Texas in the following practice areas:
- Family Law- Jury and nonjury trials of divorce, property disputes, child custody, modifications, enforcements/contempts, premarital and post marital agreements, grandparent rights, adoptions, paternity suits, spousal abuse and juvenile cases.
- Wills and Probate Law – Will preparation, probate of estates and guardianships.
- Criminal Law – Jury and nonjury trials of misdemeanor and felony cases, probation revocation hearings, license suspension hearings and expunctions.
- Personal Injury Law – Negligence cases, auto accidents, job injuries, premise liability cases, products liability case, medical malpractice cases.
- Business Law – business formation, incorporations, partnership agreements, contracts and collections.
- Mediation – mediation, negotiation and settlement of family law and civil law cases.
- Appeals – Motions for New Trial, Civil/Family/Criminal Appeals to the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court of the State of Texas.