Beverly J. Greely became licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas to practice law in the state of Texas in 1986. During that time Beverly J. Greely has acquired a vast amount of trial and mediation experience, having handled in excess of 1000 cases since establishing The Practice.
- State Bar of Texas (1986)
- U.S. District Courts for Southern District of Texas
- Attorney ad Litem Certification
- Basic Mediation Certification – A. A. White Dispute Resolution Institute (1996)
- Advanced Family Law Mediation Certification – South Texas College of Law (1997)
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Texas Family Law Section
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence Degree – The University of Houston Law Center (1985)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Music (Instrumental, Composition and Education) [Cum Laude Honor Graduate] – Prairie View A&M University (1976)
Beverly J. Greely is licensed to practice law in the State of Texas and has represented clients in many counties throughout the State of Texas. Beverly J. Greely is NOT BOARD CERTIFIED BY THE TEXAS BOARD OF LEGAL SPECIALIZATION in any specific area of law.
Leave a Reply